Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Reviewing Somebody Else’s Artwork By Angel


Reviewing Somebody Else’s Artwork

Have a look at the artwork’s in classroom.
Choose one which is your favourite to critique.

Please be honest, don’t just choose your best friend’s for friendship sake, choose someone’s artwork that shows quality, contrast, boldness and originality


Whose artwork do you like the most?
I really like Latisha’s artwork.


Why did you choose this person’s artwork?
I chose Latisha because the colours that she used really stand out

What would you do next time to ensure your artwork is just as good?
I would choose my colours differently next time to make it look just as good as Latisha’s artwork.


If you were going to give this person a rating out of ten what would you give it and why?
I would give Latisha a 10 out of 10 because she used contrasting colours in her art which made her art stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.