Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

My Reflection on my origami crane




Reflecting on my Origami Crane

Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why?
Yes because the shape came out really good.

2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
Folding the square paper into quarters because I know how to fold paper into halves and quarters.

3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
Tucking the legs into the wings. I’ve never tucked any thing with paper.

4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
Fine helped me fold the paper into a square and Miss Paton helped me with her step by step instructions.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
Listen carefuly so next time I could do it by myself and folding the paper correctly.

1 comment:

Isabella said...

Hi Angel

I really like your origami crane it looks like a real crane. Great work. I knew you were listing to Miss Paton.

By,
Isabella.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.